LiPoCalc application is a practical tool helping to calculate usage of Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries that are used in (RC) model planes, helicopters and cars.
The application is a simplified calculator with the following functions:
- based on the voltage value of the LiPo battery after flight (run), it calculates how much capacity remains in the battery
- based on the capacity added to the battery after a flight, it calculates how much LiPo capacity has been used during the flight
- based on the LiPo capacity and the flight time, it calculates average current and average power during the flight
- based on the LiPo capacity and avg current during flight, it estimates flight time
- based on the LiPo capacity, it shows basic parameters for LiPo charging, namely the current, the power and the time needed to charge the battery
- supported LiPo batteries : 1 to 12 cells (1S to 12S)
- each screen has its info page with info/tips
As said above, the application is a simplified calculator. Do not expect complex math behind the calculations, the calculations are rather practical approximations to help you to understand and work with LiPo batteries..